Marriage Registration Certificate

Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad and Noida

Never face a challenge with Legal Matters – Call and recruit a legal specialist, also, Pay after work done as it were.

We at your doorstep assist you with several things related to your Marriage Registration, Marriage Certificate, Court Marriage, Special Marriage, NRI Marriage, Anand Karaj (Anand Karaj Marriage Act 2018) Nikah or Christian Marriage, Paperwork. Marriage certification at reasonable prices, that is expected only after the entire work process is over. We help with getting Marriage Registration paperwork done proficiently and effectively in Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad and Noida. We give Doorstep administration and Hassle-Free Services.

Anand Karaj the Sikh Marriage Act in which any Sikh may register his her marriage instead of Hindu Marriage Act 1955.

Hindu Marriages can be enrolled under the Hindu Marriage Act 1955. On enlisting a Marriage. Marriage Enrollment, Registration authentication will be given by the Sub-Divisional Magistrate of the respective Jurisdiction.

A Marriage Certificate is a government authentication certificate that demonstrates the connection between a couple as husband and wife. A marriage authentication is given by the respective Sub Divisional Magistrate. As per the Marriage Act, It is decided that which Marriage comes under Special or Hindu Marriage Act.

Documents for Marriage Certificate:

Bride and Groom Documents

Eligibility for Marriage Registration in Delhi:

⦁ The boy must 21-year-old at the hour of marriage and the girl also must be 18 years old at the hour of marriage
⦁ For registration under Hindu Marriage Act Boy and Girl should be Hindu by Religion.
⦁ Either boy or girl should be from Delhi jurisdiction
⦁ As in Delhi, it’s a must that either party( Boy Or Girl) shall be residing in the jurisdiction minimum of 30days.

How Would We Know Where Will We Can Register Our Marriage?

As per the government’s guideline, there are 3 types of jurisdiction for the registration of marriage:
⦁ Boy Residence place
⦁ Girl Residence place
⦁ The place where the marriage was solemnized

Fine For Delayed Registration: If Any

As per Govt. norms its mandatory to the registration of marriage within 60days of solemnized marriage

What If We Don’t Register Marriage Within 60 days Of Solemnization Of Marriage?

Ans: If your marriage was solemnized before 01 May 2015 then there is no fine, Only Rs. 500/- Government registration fee will be charged.

If Marriage solemnized after 01 May 2015, then the Government registration fee will be Rs.500/- And if it under 90 days Rs.500/- will be charged as a fine.

If you have already extended the 90 days time limit then Rs.1000/- is flat and will be charged as a fine.

The legitimacy Of Marriage Certificate

You can download the marriage certificate 24x7x365days once it is issued by the Government. Dastaavej have already served the services to more than 11000/- couples for obtaining the marriage certificate.

What They Say About Us!

Call Now ButtonCall Us at +91 9999114830